You can bake a wonderfully delicious baguette every time you make thanks to the SunBrand baguette baking tray. Other names for it are French bread pan and baguette form. The aroma of freshly baked bread is unsurpassed. A freshly made baguette is considerably more divine when baked or eaten. Every expert baker thinks that having the proper bakeware on hand can make baking baguettes simple and hassle-free.
Let’s see what’s a Baguette?
A golden-brown crusty loaf is referred to as a baguette. A baguette must have a crust because the crispness of the crust releases more scent molecules when the bread is eaten. A typical baguette bakes to a length of 65 cm and weighs about 250 grams. Additionally, it should have a chewy texture inside and be strong when held up.
The standard baguette, the moulée baguette, and the farinée baguette are the three different varieties of baguettes. Despite having a similar flavor, the main distinction between them is how they are baked. The usual golden-brown French bread you are most likely to encounter is a normal baguette. Industrial ovens are used to create the “formed bread,” also known as the baguette moulée. Finally, before baking, the crust of a baguette farinée is dusted with flour.
How to choose the right baguette tray?
Material: In general, most baguette pans are made of materials that can withstand heat such as aluminum or stainless steel. The best baguette pans are sturdy enough to survive the high temperatures required by the majority of baguette recipes, which call for preheating the oven to between 425 and 450 degrees sometimes even 500 degrees. The maximum temperatures of the pans below vary, so it’s crucial to choose one that can withstand the precise requirements of your recipe.
Design: Baguette pans have perforations for uniform baking and a beautiful crust. The air and steam through the perforations can circulate the loaf while it bakes, creating the bread’s signature crisp crust. Commercial bakers can bake many loaves at once because of the pan’s shape, which also facilitates batch baking. Additionally, it enables home bakers to make a baguette for immediate consumption and one or two loaves for freezing.
Durability: Aluminum baguette pans are sturdy and can withstand the heat that is required for baking baguette bread. So it is wise to choose baguette pans made of aluminum for commercial use to withstand everyday wear and tear.
Why Choose SunBrand Baguette tray?
- The baguette pan is made of high-quality aluminum steel. The trays are made of perforated aluminum and are carefully molded to produce round, crispy baguettes
- The Baguette Tray is perfect for warming already cooked baguettes or baking fresh French baguettes.
- The perforations maximize the steam circulation during the first stage of baking.
- Even perforations on the pan let the steam circulate through the bag through better bread thus yielding a baguette with a golden crust.
- The Baguette pan can withstand up to 500 degrees.
- The tray is free from chemicals and does not contain any non-stick coating.
- Use parchment paper to prevent the baguettes from sticking to the tray during baking.
- The pan has compartments allowing the baker to bake 3 loaves of baguette at the same time.
- It is highly durable and made of high-quality aluminum therefore better heat retention and even heating. The tray allows the smoothest food release and effortless clean-up.
- The Baguette tray is dishwasher safe.
- Make sure not to use an abrasive brush to clean the tray.
How to use SunBrand Baguette tray?
Prepare the dough as mentioned in the recipe that you follow. Then pre-shape the prepared dough by carefully shaping each piece. Create a loose rectangle shape first. The dough piece should now form a square once the two edges have been folded into the center. Place it seam-down on the desk after lightly rolling it. For 15 minutes, wrap a kitchen towel around the dough pieces. After the rest, form each piece of dough into a baguette such that the body gets thinner toward the ends.
Prepare the Baguette tray with cooking spray and sprinkle with corn meal. Preheat the oven to 450deg C and bake the loaves for 20-30 minutes.